Friday, August 29, 2014



Hello my name is Faisal Alanazi. I am 26 years old. I am from Saudi Arabia, city called Arar. It is in the north of Saudi Arabia. I like to play football, video game and watch television. My favorite movie is hetman.
As I like any person how have hobbies, my hobbies are finishing my program, having I nice job, make my own business and be the parson who any one would like to be like him. I some time read books, I do not have any carton author, but l like to read the action story that have many confuse cases.
I usually spend my time with my family and friend, but some time I like to be alone and watch movie that is not mean I am not friendly, but as you not everyone like to be alone to think about many things around him  .
In the first time to me in United States, I had a bad first imprison, I was a fried, and everything were new, different coulter and different language. I could not communication with the people. It was hard to order what do I want, but my goals make me continue.  I want to entire my meager. It is physics.
One of my long term goals is the language. I hope to finish it and continue studding physics.

1 comment:

  1. People who like to have alone time are often called 'introverts' in English. I am an introvert, so I understand that point of view. I think having an introverted personality also makes it more difficult to practice a new language in a new place. So continue to do your best to use English as often as possible and enjoy your alone time to recuperate!

    ReplyDelete